Installing WordPress on Hawk Host is a piece of cake using cPanel. If you chose a different web hosting company, if they have cPanel, then the steps below will be similar.
Here is a tutorial for how to setup WordPress using cPanel provided through Hawk Host:
- Login to your cPanel account. You can find the login link in the email that was sent to you after you purchased hosting from Hawk Host. Alternatively, you can go to the Hawk Host website and click on the "Client Login" button in the top menu.
- In the "Software" section of the cPanel dashboard, click on the "Softaculous Apps Installer" icon.
- In the Softaculous dashboard, click on the "WordPress" icon.
- Click on the "Install Now" button.
- On the installation page, select the domain where you want to install WordPress. You can also choose a subdirectory if you want to install WordPress in a subfolder.
- Enter your site's information, including the site name and description.
- Choose a username and password for your WordPress admin account. Make sure to use a strong password for security.
- Select your preferred language and click on the "Install" button.
- Wait for the installation to complete. This may take a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see a success message and a link to your WordPress site. Click on the link to visit your site.
- You can now log in to your WordPress admin dashboard using the username and password you created in step 7. From here, you can customize your site, add content, and install plugins.
I hope this tutorial helps you get started with WordPress on Hawk Host!
If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help you.
Our WordPress tutorials were created with beginners in mind. If you've never used WordPress before, our tutorials will help you learn the basics.